Piles are the collection tissue and vein that become aggravated and enlarged. The size of heaps can fluctuate, and they are found inside or outside the anus. Piles happen because of ongoing constipation, constant loose bowels, lifting important burdens, pregnancy, or stressing when passing a stool. A doctor can as a rule analyze the piles on examination.
Hemorrhoids are reviewed on a scale from I to IV. At grades III or IV, medical treatment might be vital. Piles are inflamed and swollen of tissue in the anal area. They can have a scope of sizes, and they might be interior or outer. Inside piles are typically situated somewhere in the range of 2 and 4 centimeters (cm) over the opening of the anus, and they are the more normal sort. Outer piles happen outwardly edge of the rear end.
Maturing has its own benefits and burdens. Remembered for the last option are piles, clinically known as hemorrhoids, which is a condition when veins in your rectum or under the skin around the around the anus swell.
These enlarged veins can transform defecation into a seriously painful exercise. As per research distributed in the year 2017 by The Indian Journal of Surgery, a large portion of the people in India over the age of 50 might foster the side effects of piles during their lifetime. Despite the fact that pile is a dangerous problem, if you ignore it, they can prompt genuine unexpected problems.
Symptoms of piles:
When you eat too much spicy food you will feel itching at your anal area. And it will hard for you to do pee at a relax mode. This is one of the main reasons of piles.
- You will feel swelling around the anal area, a lump kind off near your anal.
- You will feel irritation during your anal area.
- A person who suffered from piles is still feeling full after he is doing pee.
- The area near the anus is always feeling like red itchy and swelled.
- You will feel a lot of pain when you are passing a stool because the area is sensitive and the lump is near your anal so you will feel itching.
- The biggest symptom of piles is the lump is near your anal.
- Bleeding from your leg rectum, a bright red color blood during your stool time.
- You will feel a lot of pain around your anal.
- Leaking faeces or slimy mucus discharge from the anus.
- Feeling of constipation.
- Pain and acne while you are sitting or doing pee.
- Rectal bleeding
- Hard lumps near your anal, if anything touched by them, you will feel itching.
- When you feel irritation while sit properly on your bed.
- Whenever you eat some spicy food, you will feel irritation and bloating kind off.
Causes of Piles:
The main cause of pile is, if you eat too much spicy food on daily basis. You will suffer from piles. Especially red chilly powder and spices like heavy spices, other spicy materials like black pepper and all. This is the main cause of piles.
When you are staying in washroom for long hours then, you will suffer from piles.
- If you are regularly lifting heavy weight, in this case you may suffer from piles.
If a lady is pregnant, there are more chances of causing piles.
- The blood vessels near your anus and in the rectum will stretch under pressure and may swell or bulge, forming piles.
- When you force or push yourself hardly while doing pee because of constipation.
- When weakening of your supporting tissues in your anus and rectum that happens with aging.
Piles may be caused if you are taking low fiber in your diet.
Treatment of Piles:
- When you eat less spicy and less oily food, you will automatically feel the improvement in your piles. Your diet plays an important role in this disease.
- Add high fiber food in your diet.
- Consult a doctor near you, medicines is also the best treatment of piles. Like: eating more fruits and vegetables and multivitamin food. This food will helps you in softening your pee and be helpful in easily doing pee without any pain.
- You can apply prescribed creams on lumps. It will be improved.
- Soak your anal in warm water up to 10-15 minutes and repeat this process 3-4 times. Cleaning is the important part, if you regularly your private areas.
You can take pain killers as well. It will help you in pain relieving.
You can take prescribed medicines from your doctor. And take diet according to doctor supervision.
In some cases, operation is the treatment. Surgeon will operate that lump.
Paste bandages on the lump will helps you to recover yourself from that lump.
You can take prescribed injections from doctor for the lump pain and it help in drying the lump.
Coagulation techniques use laser or infrared light or heat. They cause small, bleeding internal hemorrhoids to harden and shrivel. Coagulation has few side effects and usually causes little discomfort.